AIPHORIA specializes in helping organizations understand their impacts, risks and opportunities related with their operations and sustainable development. We help organizations face these challenges and we go hand in hand into sustainability strategy development and implementation.
As sustainability moves up the boardroom agenda, it is increasingly being integrated into corporate level strategic planning. Management now need to balance increased regulation, protecting the brand and ensuring stable supply chains with seeking opportunity for enhanced performance and using the sustainability agenda for strategic advantage.
Developing and integrating a detailed sustainability vision into your long-term strategic plan in a way that creates lasting value whilst also building public trust is a common challenge for all types of organizations.
We can help you to:
• Identify your issues and goals to determine where the pressures are likely to be and raise awareness of what needs to happen to make your business more sustainable.
• Prioritize these issues from both a sustainability and commercial point of view. This will help you recognize and better manage risk, improve efficiency, revenue potential, growth and other opportunities.
• Map the short and long-term ambitions for your sustainability vision, assess the risks, and address any gaps in delivery.
• Support the alignment and integration of your sustainability vision into your overall corporate strategy.
• Develop and deliver a robust sustainability programme that includes prioritized initiatives, enablers, milestones, key performance indicators, and measurable targets.
What is becoming increasingly evident is that a sound sustainability strategy protects a company’s reputation; it drives innovation and employee engagement, it satisfies consumers and attracts and retains top talent; it demonstrates compliance and leads to market differentiation - all key ingredients for long-term growth and profitability.
We leverage management systems to create improved EHS and sustainability business performance.
We have helped various organizations align their business practices with internationally recognized management systems standards such as ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. As the global market place continues to evolve, we support our customers in incorporating supply chain, corporate social responsibility, product stewardship, and sustainable building considerations into their management systems structure, including compliance with the systems standards listed below.
Management Systems Services that we offer
Customized and comprehensive design, planning, and implementation services for compliance with the following management systems standards and guidelines (indicatively):
• ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
• EMAS: Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
• OHSAS 18001: Occupational Health & Safety Management System
• ISO 26000: Guidance on Social Responsibility
• SA 8000: Social certification standard
• ISO 9001: Quality Management System
• HACCP (ISO 22000): Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
• ISO 14006: Guidelines for Incorporating Eco-Design
• ISO 14044: Life Cycle Assessment
• ISO 14067: Carbon Footprint of Products
• PAS 2050: Carbon Footprint
• ISO 28001: Security Management System for the Supply Chain
• ISO 20121: Sustainable Events Management
• ISO 20400:2017 - Sustainable procurement
• ISO 50000: Energy Management
• LEED: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
• GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has developed a new standard for the carbon footprint of products, ISO 14067.
Customers, consumers and shareholders are increasingly concerned with the environmental impact of the activities, products and services they consume. This may be a challenge, but it is also an opportunity. Carbon footprint verification enables you to demonstrate your environmental responsibility, stand out from the competition and show existing and potential customers proof of your commitment.
Your organization can demonstrate its commitment to reducing the impact of its daily operations on the environment with carbon footprint analysis by meeting the developing ISO 14067 standard.The new standard builds largely on the existing ISO standards for life cycle assessments (ISO 14040/44) and environmental labels and declarations (ISO 14025). We also perform audits against additional, bespoke environmental performance criteria. We can either help your organization to develop the performance criteria and the checklist or simply check performance against existing measures covering your operations and your supplier network.
Engage with AIPHORIA to undertake carbon footprint analysis against the ISO 14067 standard and demonstrate your organization’s commitment to the environment.
To impress your organization’s environmental credentials on customers, consumers and shareholders, you must demonstrate and effectively communicate your greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Your stakeholders expect the organization to comply with environmental standards and demonstrate commitment to reducing the impact of daily operations.
PAS 2050 a publicly available specification, will help. It enables you to measure the environmental impact of your organization’s activities, products and services and measure their lifecycle GHG emissions.
AIPHORIA can help your organization meet these carbon footprint standards. Our audit and assessment can lead to competitive advantage, increased customer confidence and even manage the lifecycle GHG emissions of suppliers.
Implementing PAS 2050:2008 will help you:
• Manage GHG emissions from plants and suppliers, as a reference to reduce GHG emissions in future
• Get a competitive advantage as companies increasingly request this data to produce their own life cycle assessments
• Provide a low-carbon and green design concept, reduce the use of raw materials, and increase the use of low-carbon suppliers
• Meet customer expectations in order to lead the market and raise consumers’ environmental awareness
• Gain consumer confidence through publicly reported claims of conformity and communication of results
• Provide a springboard for the carbon label application in future
• Allow the use of the independent verification mark in marketing and communications
• Support internal actions taken to reduce emissions through investigation of alternate product configurations, alternative raw materials and processes, and identification of emissions hotspots.
Contract AIPHORIA to assess the energy reduction solutions across your organization and supply chain and meet the PAS 2050 “Carbon Footprint” standard.
We are also specialized in ISO 14001:2004 standard.
Does your organization need help with its sustainability strategy and/or management systems?
Fill out the short form below and we will give you a call within 24 hours (usually the same day).
Alternatively, give us a call at +30 2130380111 (between 9am - 5pm CET).
2017 © Aiphoria
Copying any section of this website for publishing
elsewhere is not allowed without permission