Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in business is essentially about achieving economic success and competitive advantage by building reputation and gaining the trust of people. CSR is fast becoming an integral part of corporate strategy, management practices, business operations and product development.The concept and importance of CSR as a form of competitive self-regulation is integrated into a business model, and enhances business sustainability, provides new opportunities, develops customer loyalty and improves stakeholder relationships. It is only recently that CSR practices have emerged as a priority and companies are beginning to realize it’s potential as a strategic management tool.
If you are one of those companies that would like to learn about the opportunities and benefits presented by CSR like enhanced reputation, trust, lower risks, improved organizational efficiencies and employee motivation then this workshop is for you.The seminar will focus on building the business case for CSR and how being ethically responsible can lead to enhanced business performance. The participants will get a chance to hear from practicing local and international companies on why and how they adopted CSR and their journey from there. This seminar will also provide ample opportunity for companies to network, learn and share experiences.
Learning objectives: Attendees will be able to learn fundamentals, key CSR drivers, and current local and international trends in CSR in order to explain the business case for CSR’s enhancement of business performance, while they network, share experiences and identify potential CSR opportunities to maximize reputation, trust, efficiencies and employee motivation — while reducing risks.
Key learning outcomes
• Develop a clear understanding of corporate social responsibility and sustainability
• Hear about local and international trends in CSR.
• Explore the key CSR drivers internationally
• Learn about the business case for CSR and how it benefits a company.
Who should attend?
This seminar is appropriate for Directors, HR managers, Communications managers, Risk managers, CSR managers and others responsible for a company’s success in the area of corporate responsibility.
Price: € 200 USD (For a half day course) 10am – 1pm.
The Advanced CSO Professional Training is a challenging training course offering a unique holistic viewpoint to Sustainability. In this course, experienced professionals will benefit from our interactive approach focusing on both strategic and operational aspects of Sustainability. Our skill-building and hands-on approach assists participants to improve their capabilities and drive practical Sustainability solutions successfully across their organization. Participants will adopt an inclusive approach to Sustainability and CSR issues, trends, challenges, standards, and strategies and will gain insights into best methods for leading organizational Sustainability to overcome business uncertainty and gain long lasting competitive advantage.
Gain in-depth understanding of Sustainability and CSR ecosystem and future development
• Learn to formulate sustainability strategies and integrate CSR into corporate structure
• Practice on real life Social Return On Investment (SROI) cases
• Articulate the business case for sustainability
• Ensure maximum impact from Sustainability and CSR initiatives
• Influence Sustainability and CSR positive development within company and partners
At the end of our three-day Advanced CSO Professional Training, participants will have developed the skills and methodologies to:
• Lead sustainability in your organization
• Assess, identify, and manage opportunities and risks from a sustainability perspective
• Adopt a strategic stakeholder engagement approach
• Develop, implement, monitor and communicate Sustainability and CSR strategies and initiatives
• Improve sustainability performance, organizational profile and competitiveness
• Effectively disclose organizational strategies, material issues, impacts, and performance
Key Topics include
• Practical Sustainability and CSR Concepts
• Global Legislation
• Stakeholder Management
• Sustainability and CSR Trends
• Sustainability and CSR Programs
• Social Return on Investment (SROI)
• Sustainable Supply Chains
• Sustainability Strategy
• Environmental Sustainability
• Sustainability Assessment
• Materiality Assessment
• Sustainability Reporting
• Sustainable Communications
• The future of CSO’s
• Post-course Assignment for Certification
Who should attend
Advanced CSO Professional Training is ideally suited to professionals and leaders seeking advance, in-depth knowledge in CSR/Sustainability. An ideal candidate may play a role in:
• Governance and Risk Management
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain/Logistics
• Health and Safety
• Operational Excellence
• Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximizing retention. To support this belief, we built this course around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions. Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying CSR/Sustainability topics and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections. Each course closes with a post-course assignment to evaluate the level of knowledge gained through this course.
An understanding of CSR and Sustainability is required
Professional experience is required
Price: €1.200 (For a 2 days course) 10am – 4pm.
Click here to register
2017 © Aiphoria
Copying any section of this website for publishing
elsewhere is not allowed without permission